Steinberg has announced that Cubase 7.5 and Cubase Artist 7.5 will be available worldwide from December 4 2013 through the Steinberg online shop and Steinberg resellers.
Version 7.5 introduces important workflow enhancements, new effects and updates to its instruments.
Watch Steinberg explain the new features in this video.
What’s new in Cubase 7.5
– TrackVersions For creating, renaming and managing parallel variations of tracks
– Track visibility Shows only the tracks you want to see in the Project window
– Instrument (t)rack 2.0 Supports multi-outputs and multi-inputs
– HALion Sonic SE 2 Giving you tons of fresh new sounds plus a totally new synth
– Groove Agent SE 4 With 30 new drum kits and smart user interface
– New EDM construction kits Adds flavor to your productions and gives new song ideas
– LoopMash FX For real-time modern-style breaks, tape-stops, stutters and more
– REVelation Algorithmic reverb that brings back the memories of old hardware units
– Magneto 2 Adding warmth to your tracks
– VST Connect SE 2 Unique remote recording plug-in now with MIDI data transmission
– Transient navigation Tab to transients on audio events in the Project window
The Cubase 7.5 and Cubase 7.5 Artist updates will be available for €49.99 each. Customers who have activated a version 7 of Cubase or Cubase artist after October 15, 2013 are eligible for a free copy.
More information on the update can be found on Steinberg’s website.