Xfer Records announced version 1.1 of their virtual instrument plug-in Nerve.
Nerve is a software drum machine with powerful beat creation and manipulation functions. Nerve is now available in 64-bit for VSTi or AudioUnit hosts and Xfer Records added 32 and 64-bit support for the Pro Tools 10 and 11 AAX plug-in format. According to Xfer Records, Nerve was designed and developed by veteran dance music producers. It comes with a diverse sample library from many of today’s top sound designers. You can also create your own beats entirely from scratch using your own sample libraries or you can use the included Drum Kits, Presets, Patterns, and Sounds. Nerve accepts AIF, WAV, REX, RX2, AKAI and .SND formats.
Changes in Nerve 1.1 include:
– 64-bit support (VST/AU/AAX).
– ProTools AAX32 and AAX64 support (ProTools 10.3.5 or later).
– Drag-and-drop pattern button (A-L) to export MIDI to host.
– Drag-and-drop pad to host (source wave file).
– Drag-and-drop pad + Shift + Control + Alt: render all to a new wave file in host.
– Drag-and-drop pad + Control + Alt: renders pattern of dragged pad as wave file.
– 16 stereo outputs.
– Pre-calculated 4-band parametric EQ per-pad.
– Pre-calculated plate reverb per-pad.
– Pattern randomize (‘R’ button).
– Pattern hybridize (‘H’ button) creates new patterns based on existing loaded patterns.
– Option to follow Host notes note-length / note-offs choke the sound.
– Type-able values for all controls (text entry appears with double-click).
– Mouseover help for all controls (when mouse is hovered for 1 second).
– “MIDI Note Off Chokes Pads” option now stores gate values to Sequencer.
– Option Menu: “Gate Only alters Hold time” (to maintain other envelope length.
– Improved panning law.
– Additional MIDI CC controls.
– Dozens of bug fixes
– And much more …
For the full list of changes and to download your free update to version 1.1 of Nerve, visit Xfer Records’ Registered User Forum.