Melda Production released the final 8.0.3 version of their plug-ins. This now includes AAX versions for Pro Tools 10 and 11 users.
Version 8.0.3 also includes a new plug-in called MTransient, a transient detection and enhancing plug-in that includes a saturator. Below are all the features of MTransient according to Melda Production.
– The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
– Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
– Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
– 4 multiparameters
– Tube saturation
– M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing…
– Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
– Safety limiter
– Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
– MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
– Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
– Global preset management and online preset exchange
– Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
– No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
– Free-for-life updates
Existing users can download the update for free. More information on all Melda plug-ins can be found on Melda Production’s website.