Propellerheads have just released their new Rack extension called Synchronous Timed Effect Modulator, and it is free for Reason 7 and Reason Essentials 2 owners.
Synchronous is the latest Rack extension from Propellerheads that provides powerful modulation to add motion and interest to your music. You can use Synchronous to quickly call up effects such as tremolo or ducking, or use it to build complex modulation chains with multiple parallel modulation curves.
Using the interactive display, you can draw curves that drive Synchronous’ modulation effects. There are three independent curves that can each target any combination of effect parameters.
The effects in Synchronous are:
– Distortion with four characters including Ring Modulation and Bit Crush.
– Multi mode filter (low pass, band pass, high pass and comb) with lag setting to smooth out filter modulation, if desired.
– Delay unit with roll and ping pong. Great for anything from rhythmic delays to stutter effects.
– Reverb unit that lets you modulate the reverb amount and decay times. You can switch between modulating the send amount or the return amount.
– Level – for super easy ducking effects, like the omnipresent pumping, four-on-the-floor sidechain ducking, simply let a curve control the output level from Synchronous.
Synchronous can be downloaded free by current Reason 7 and Reason Essentials 2 owners until June 30th. More information on Synchronous can be found on Propellerheads’ website.
Watch Synchronous in action!!