Greiner Engineering Tools have released their sum.mation plug-in for Windows and updated the Mac version to version 3.2.2.
Sum.mation is a hardware and software combination that offers analog summing with DAW-driven automation. A 19-inch rack allows you to route your DAW signals and control the automation via a dedicated plug-in.
– 16 channels with left-center-right assign.
– Unique stereo bus design with low noise & distortion + high current output.
– Passive summing node output for experimentation with different amps (Neve, API).
– Cascade-able design.
– Familiar stereo metering.
– DAW-driven volume automation, powered by a plugin inside the DAW you already own and are already familiar with — no need to learn a new automation package or buy a new computer.
– Balanced channel inputs & direct outputs for insertion into any existing console.
– Super transparent, modern VCA design.
– Infinitely expandable architecture.
– Compatible with any hardware control surface that’s compatible with your DAW.
Existing users can download AU, AAX, RTAS, and VST versions for 32- and 64-bit Mac OS X and Windows. If you are interested in sum.mation, the price is $2500 US. Watch the video below for more information.