Lexicon has just released public Alpha versions of their Lexicon PCM Native Reverb and Effects Plug-ins. These now support 64-bit AAX for Pro Tools 11.
The updated versions of the PCM plug-ins are available now for download on Lexicon’s website.
PCM Total Bundle for Mac OSX
PCM Total Bundle for Windows
PCM Native Reverb Bundle for Mac OSX
PCM Native Reverb Bundle for Windows
PCM Native Effects Bundle for Mac OSX
PCM Native Effects Bundle for Windows
These are ‘Alpha’ releases of the plug-ins and currently only AAX compatible. Lexicon has provided information regarding feedback on the Alpha versions.
How to give feedback on your experience with the Alpha Lexicon PCM Native plug-ins.
For organizational purposes, support for the public alpha phase will be hosted through Lexicon’s Support portal. Please use our Support portal for all feedback regarding the plug-ins.
If you would like to report feedback please go to www.lexiconpro.com, and follow these instructions to report your experience during the Alpha phase:
To submit operational issues or bug reports, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to www.lexiconpro.com
2. Click on the support tab.
3. Scroll down to the “Contact Us” section.
4. From the Subject drop down menu, select “?”
5. Provide your name, and email.
6. In the Product field, please provide the plug-in bundle.
7. Provide your product serial number, operating system, address, country and phone.
8. In the Message please provide a brief description of the issue, which should include…
o Steps to Reproduce
o Actual Result
o Expected Result
o Reproducibility (how often does it occur?)
9. Type the privacy code, and click “Submit”.