Bluecat’s MB-7 Mixer 2.1 has been released with lots of new features and improvements.
Blue Cat’s MB-7 Mixer is a plug-in that splits the audio signal into several frequency bands and lets you mix and process them as if they were separate tracks.
Among the new feautures in version 2.1 are:
– PLugin editors can now be restored on opening MB-7
– Copy and Paste plugins between slots
– Copy/paste the plug-in’s current state from the presets menu
– Improved support for plug-ins with multiple I/O
– On a Mac, the inserted plug-ins window do not follow the MB-7 Mixer window
– And many more …
The update is free for registered users. More info on the update can be found at BlueCat’s webiste.