Ableton Live 8 has been updated to version 8.4.2 to bring support for Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.
Live 9 users have already been able to work on Mac OS X 10.9. Live 8 users can now join them with this latest update that includes improvements and bug fixes for a proper Mavericks experience.
Improvements and feature changes
– Added control surface support for M-Audio Axiom Air 25, 49 and 61 keyboards.
– Updated ReWire engine to support Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
– The mouse and keyboard could sometimes become unresponsive after zooming or tweaking parameters on OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
– Under certain conditions, Live would not launch and return an error message “The Side-by-Side configuration is incorrect” after installing it on Windows.
– Live could crash when moving a VST or AU plug-in to a different track while having its GUI open.
– Live could crash when deleting a AU plug-in device from a track while having its GUI open.
Live 8.4.2 is available for free from your Ableton User Account.