Applied Acoustics Systems (AAS) released the new version of String Studio VS-2 with lots of new features and a whole new user-interface.
String Studio VS-2 is a string modeling synthesizer plug-in that uses acoustic modelling with string sound sources instead of the traditional oscillators. With its picks, bows, hammers, fingers, frets, dampers, and soundboards, String Studio VS-2 has a unique blend of acoustic modeling and regular synth-control features.
New features are:
– Completely renewed factory library
– 500 Sean Divine signature sounds
– New compressor, equalizer and limiter
– Redesigned and streamlined interface
– New bank and program manager
– Overhauled multi-effect processor
– Now runs as Native 64-bit AU, VST, and AAX plug-ins
– Backward compatibility with VS-1 presets
String Studio VS-2 is available now for only US $99 for a limited time only. More information on String Studio VS-2 can be found on AAS’ website.
Watch the String Studio VS-2 in action: